ASGvOLT64 is a 64 port GPON OLT virtual Optical Line Terminal (vOLT) with 2 fixed 40/100G QSFP28 uplink ports capable of breaking out to 4 x 25/10G, 8 fixed 10/25G SFP28. All interfaces are able to be accessed from the front panel. All 1G GPON ports are able to operate at line rate by default and support transceivers meeting 1G GPON ITU-T G.984 standards. This vOLT platform supports redundant hot-swappable PSUs and fans, and is available with a front-to-back airflow direction. This open network switch is loaded with the Open Network Install Environment (ONIE), which supports the installation of compatible Network Operating System (NOS) soſtware, including the open source plus commercial NOS offerings.
- High capacity 64 port GPON OLT for next generation open and disaggregated access network architecture.
- 2 x QSFP28 switch ports, each supporting 1 x 100 GbE or 1 x 40 GbE, or via breakout cables 2 x 50 GbE, 4 x 25 GbE, or 4 x 10 GbE.
- Layer 2 or Layer 3 forwarding at 300 Gbps (full duplex).
- Supports front-to-back airflow SKU.
- All ports on front; PSUs and fans accessible from rear.
- Hot-swappable, load-sharing, and redundant AC or DC PSUs.
- 3+1 redundant, hot-swappable fan modules.
- Hardware switch pre-loaded with Open Network Install Environment (ONIE) for automated loading of compatible open source and commerical NOS offerings.
- Compatible with Netsia SEBA+