Overview – Edgecore AS5915-18X
The Edgecore AS5915-18X is a compact-sized open cell site gateway platform that provides a combination of 1GE and 10 GE interfaces utilizing merchant silicon and an x86 processor to optimize performance for mobile networks. The CSR200 is a temperature hardened design, able to operate at a wide operational temperature range from -40°C to 70C, with built-in power boards and fans in a compact size that provides high availability for mission-critical applications. The AS5915-18X also supports industry-leading network timing and synchronization in hardware that makes it an ideal for current LTE and emerging 5G mobile backhaul network solutions. The AS5915-18X is installed with ONIE (Open Network Install Environment) that provides freedom of choice for the preferred NOS (Network Operating System) integration with user applications.
- 4 x 1/10G SFP+ ports
- 8 x 100M/1G SFP ports
- 4 x 100M/1G RJ45 ports
- Comply with TIP (Telecom Infra Project) OOPT (Open Optical and Packet Transport) DCSG Specifications.
- Support IEEE1588v2 and SyncE functions in hardware.
- Full line-rate Layer 2 or Layer 3 forwarding speed of 64 Gbps.
- Compact 1RU form factor. Temperature harden design with 240 mm in depth.
- Supports side-to-side airflow SKU ( with Air Filter option).
- Hot-swappable, load sharing, redundant AC/48VDC PSUs.
- Built-in redundant fan modules.
- Management: Ethernet and console RJ-45 ports Hardware switch pre-loaded with Open Network Install Environment (ONIE).
- Compatible with ADVA Ensemble Activator
- Compatible with CapGemini SDvAS
- Compatible with Exaware ExaNOS
- Compatible with IP Infusion OcNOS
- Compatible with Open Network Linux (ONL)