Overview – UfiSpace S9502-16SMT
The UfiSpace S9502-16SMT is a high-performance, versatile open networking white box router that is designed to address the changing needs of backhaul transport requirements as telecoms make the transition from legacy technologies towards 5G. It is designed as fanless router to be implemented in locations with stricter requirements to noise control and power management.
The S9502-16SMT improves reliability and quality of the DCSG with a design that reduces the amount of movable parts, leading to less servicing needed due to wear and tear. With the Qumran-UX silicon from Broadcom and dual core processor to ensure performance, the UfiSpace S9502-16SMT is an ideal option for those hard to reach cell sites to minimize service runs. It also provides 100M/1G RJ45, 1G SFP and 10G SFP+ service interfaces to support both legacy and next gen cell sites with 1PPS, 10MHz and ToD timing interfaces to provide flexibility when enabling IEEE 1588v2 and SyncE timing features.
- 4 x 1/10G SFP+ ports
- 8 x 100M/1G SFP ports
- 4 x 100M/1G RJ45 ports
- Class C timing accuracy
- Supports SyncE and IEEE 1588v2 (T-BC/OC, T-TC, T-TSC)
- Integrated Stratum 3E OCXO with optional hold over performances
- Rich timing input/output interfaces: ToD, 1PPS, and 10MHz
- Supports 100M/1G for legacy, 10G for next gen. services
- 1GB deep buﬀering
- Reduced noise and power consumption
- Fanless design to reduce maintenance
- 1+1 power supplies with redundancy support
- 1 RU compact design, suitable for industry standard 19″ racks