The Edgecore DCS203 switch is a Top-of-Rack (TOR) switch for high-performance data centers. In a compact 1RU form factor, the switch provides line-rate L2 and L3 switching across the 48 x SFP28 + 8 x QSFP28 ports, and each QSFP28 port can be configured as 2 x 50 GbE, 4 x 25 GbE, 1 x 40 GbE, or 4 x 10 GbE by using DAC breakout cables. The DCS203 can be deployed as a TOR switch supporting 10/25 GbE to servers with 40/50/100 GbE uplinks. This open network switch is loaded with the Open Network Install Environment (ONIE) which supports the installation of compatible Network Operating System (NOS) soſtware, including the open source options Open Network Linux plus commercial NOS offerings.
- Cost-effective, open network switch for data center fabric
- Deploy as Top-of-Rack switch supporting 10 or 25 GbE to servers, with 40 GbE, 50 GbE, or 100 GbE uplinks
- 48 x SFP28 + 8 x QSFP28 switch ports, each QSFP28 supporting 1 x 100 GbE or 1 x 40 GbE, or via breakout cables, 2 x 50 GbE, 4 x 25 GbE, or 4 x 10 GbE.
- Layer 2 or Layer 3 forwarding of 2 Tbps
- Supports hot/cold aisles with port-to-power and power-to-port airﬂow SKUs
- All ports on front; PSUs and fans accessible from rear
- Hot-swappable, load-sharing, redundant AC or -48V DC PSUs
- 5+1 redundant, hot-swappable fan modules
- Energy efﬁcient
- Hardware switch pre-loaded with Open Network Install Environment (ONIE) for automated loading of compatible open source and commerical NOS offerings.
- Compatible with Arrcus ArcOS
- Compatible with CapGemini SDvAS
- Compatible with CGS COS
- Compatible with IP Infusion OcNOS™
- Compatible with Open Network Linux (ONL), an open-source, OCP reference NOS
- Compatible with Pica8 Inc. PicOS™
- Compatible with Pluribus Networks Netvisor ONE Network operating system
- Compatible with SONiC open source network software