Overview – UfiSpace S9501-28SMT
The UfiSpace S9501-28SMT is a disaggregated cell site gateway (DCSG) enables the deployment of open and disaggregated transport network services, while addressing the changing needs of the backhaul transport as telecoms make the transition from legacy technologies towards 5G New Radio (5G NR).
The S9501-28SMT is designed with high-speed interfaces. It supports full timing interfaces (ToD, BITS, 1PPS and 10MHz) and BMC for remote monitoring and managing capabilities. It is equipped with Broadcom’s Qumran-UX merchant silicon chip and provides 120GB switching capacity, 125Mpps packet throughput and 1GB deep packet buffer to accommodate the evolving cell site requirements of 5G services.
Furthermore, UfiSpace’s disaggregated cell site gateway routers are designed for outside plant installation, with temperature hardened case and comact size to fit into smaller cabinets. It is designed with hot swappable and field replaceable power supplies and fan units for convenience and easy maintenance.
- 8 x 1/10G SFP+ ports
- 16 x 100M/1G SFP ports
- 4 x 100M/1G RJ45 ports
- Supports SyncE and IEEE 1588v2 (T-GM, T-BC/OC, T-TC, T-TSC)
- Integrated Stratum 3E OCXO with optional hold over performances
- Rich timing input/output interfaces: ToD, BITS, 1PPS and 10MHz
- Internal GNSS receiver for master clock implementations
- Class C timing accuracy
- 1GB deep buﬀering
- BMC for remote monitoring and management
- 2 hot swappable power supplies with 1+1 redundancy support
- 3 hot swappable fan modules with 2+1 redundancy support
- 1 RU compact design with 302mm depth suitable for standard 19″ racks