Overview – Edgecore AS7315-27X
The Edgecore AS7315-27X (CSR310) is an open cell site gateway platform that is OCP Accepted and TIP DCSG Compliant. It is temperature hardened. Therefore, the AS7315-27X is able to operate at wide operational temperature range from -40C to 65°C. It is equipped with load-sharing redundant/hot-swappable PSUs and fan modules that provides high availability and hassle-free maintenance.
The AS7315-27X builds in industry-leading network timing and synchronization functions that makes it an ideal solution for current LTE and emerging 5G mobile backhaul network. The AS7315-27X is installed with ONIE (Open Network Install Environment) that provides the freedom of choice for the preferred NOS (Network Operating System) integration.
- 3 x 40/100G QSFP28 ports
- 4 x 1/10/25G SFP28 ports
- 20 x 1/10G SFP+ ports
- Open cell site gateway platform for mobile backhaul networks.
- Full line-rate Layer 2 or Layer 3 forwarding of 300 Gbps.
- High resilience in stacking configuration of two AS7315-27X units.
- Support IEEE1588v2 and SyncE functions in hardware.
- Rack mountable in standard 19″ racks.
- Supports side-to-side airflow SKU.
- All ports and PSUs are accessible on the front.
- Hot-swappable, load sharing, redundant AC/48VDC PSUs.
- Hot swappable redundant fan modules.
- Management: Ethernet and console RJ-45 ports; USB storage port.
- Hardware switch pre-loaded with Open Network Install Environment (ONIE).
- Compatible NOS
- ADVA Ensemble Activator.
- CapGemini SDvAS
- Exaware ExaNOS.
- Inﬁnera CNOS.
- IP Infusion OcNOS
- Open Network Linux (ONL).3