Overview – Edgecore AS5916-54XKS
The Edgecore AS5916-54XKS (AGR130) is a Broadcom StrataDNX™ Qumran MX switch silicon based router capable of reaching line-rate at 800 Gbps for Layer 2 and Layer 3 switching. Equipped with BCM15K TCAM, the switch can be deployed either as a top-of-rack switch in a data center, or as a carrier access/aggregation switch, and edge router.
The AGR130 hardware comes with a high-availability design. Including a pair of redundant hot-swappable AC or 48 VDC PSUs. Fans are designed with 5+1 redundant fan modules with front-to-back airflow. The Edgecore AGR130 switch meets the high-performance, availability, and scalability requirements of cloud data centers and communication service providers.
- 48 x 1/10G SFP+ ports
- 6 x 40/100G QSFP28 ports
- High performance data center top-of-rack and carrier access/aggregation switch or edge router.
- Support IEEE1588v2 and SyncE functions in hardware
- Rack mountable in standard 19″ racks.
- Hot-swappable, load sharing, redundant AC or -48 VDC PSUs.
- Hot swappable 5+1 redundant fan modules.
- Management: Ethernet and console RJ-45 ports.
- Hardware switch pre-loaded with Open Network Install Environment (ONIE) for automated loading of compatible open source and commercial NOS offerings such as:
- ADVA Ensemble Activator
- CapGemini SDvAS
- Casa systems
- Cisco IOS XR
- Exaware ExaNOS
- Infinera CNOS
- IP Infusion OcNOS
- Open Network Linux (ONL)
- RtBrick Full Stack OS