Overview – Edgecore AS7535-28XB
The Edgecore AS7535-28XB is an open disaggregated cell site gateway platform that provides a combination of 1/10/25Gbps, 50/100Gbps, and 100/400Gbps interfaces. It utilizes a powerful Qumran family merchant silicon and an Intel Xeon x86 processor with hyper-threading technology providing optimized performance for service provider access and aggregation networks.
The AS7535-28XB is temperature hardened therefore it is able to operate at a wide operational temperature range from -40˚C to 65˚C. It has redundant/hot swappable power modules and 5+1 high efficient modular fans that provide high availability and hassle-free maintenance for mission critical applications.
- 2 x 50/100/400G QSFP-DD ports
- 2 x 50/100G QSFP28 ports
- 24 x 1/10/25G SFP28 ports
- Open disaggregated cell site gateway for mobile fronthaul, backhaul, and O-RAN networks.
- Supports IEEE1588v2 and SyncE functions in hardware.
- Supports TSN (Time-Sensitive Networking) IEEE 802.1CM in hardware.
- Rack mountable in standard 19″ racks.
- All ports and PSUs on front; fan modules on rear.
- Hot-swappable, load sharing, redundant AC/48VDC PSUs.
- Hot-swappable 5+1 redundant fan modules.
- Management: Ethernet and console RJ-45 ports; USB storage port.
- Pre-loaded with Open Network Install Environment (ONIE) and compatible with:
- IP Infusion OcNOS.
- Open Network Linux (ONL).
- RtBrick Full Stack OS.50