Overview – UfiSpace S9500-22XST
The UfiSpace S9500-22XST is a disaggregated cell site gateway router (DCSG) that enables the deployment of open and disaggregated transport network services, while addressing the changing needs of the backhaul transport as telecoms make the transition from legacy technologies towards 5G New Radio (5G NR).
The S9500-22XST is future proof with dense high-speed interfaces (100M/1G RJ45 for legacy, 10G/25G for 5G, and 40G/100G for backhaul) and full timing interfaces (ToD, BITS, 1PPS and 10MHz). It is equipped with a powerful processor, 2GB deep buffer and the hardware timing support needed (full SyncE and IEEE 1588v2) to accommodate the evolving cell site requirements as telecoms transition towards 5G.
UfiSpace’s disaggregated cell site gateway routers are designed for outside plant installation, with temperature hardened case and comact size to fit into smaller cabinets. Furthermore, the S9500-22XST has hot-swappable power supplies and fan modules to provide convenience and lower maintenance costs.
- 2 x 40/100G QSFP28 ports
- 8 x 10/25G SFP28 ports
- 8 x 1/10G SFP+ ports
- 4 x 100M/1G RJ45 ports
- Hardware supports full SyncE and IEEE 1558v2 (T-GM, T-BC, T-TC and T-TSC)
- Integrated Stratum 3E OCXO with optional hold over performances
- Class C timing accuracy
- Internal GNSS receiver for master clock implementations
- Rich timing interfaces: ToD, 1PPS, BITS and 10MHz
- 2GB deep buffering
- Individual BMC for monitoring and managing health status
- 1 RU small form factor with 300mm depth
- Hot swappable power supplies with 1+1 redundancy support
- Hot swappable fan modules with 2+1 redundancy suppor