The DX030 provides programmable data plane innovation and can support port level configuration of sub-rates between 10GbE and 50GbE. System maximums of 128 10/25GbE, or 64 50GbE, or 32 40GbE are supported with breakout cables to provide superior large radix switch for TOR or CLOS connectivity. It provides superior low latency and power efficiency in a clean PHYless design, while offering high reliability features such as redundant and hot swappable power supplies and fans in forward and reverse airflow configurations.
Seastone2 DX030 supports current and future network requirements, including a COM-E modular x86-based control plane with BMC Management Plan and Precision Timing options for easier integration of automation tools familiar to server administrators, and an ONIE installer to support 3rd party network operating systems.
- Interfaces: 32 QSFP28 100GbE Ports (128 available sub-rate ports), 2 SFP+ 10G, Rear CPU/BMC shared Management (RJ45) and Console (RJ45) ports, USB (Type A)
- Switching Capacity: 3.2Tbps IO Bandwidth, 32M Byte Buffer
- Latency: Less than 500ns port to port (cut-through mode)
- EEE: 802.3az
- Datacenter: DCB, TRILL, Virtual Port (VM) Switching, L2 GRE, NVGRE and VXLAN (encap/decap TEP)
- Telemetry: Improved Instrumentation with Transient Capture Buffer, Packet Timestamp and Buffer Statistics
- CPU: Intel Atom C 1.6Ghz Dual-core (up to 8-core), 4-32GB ECC DDR4, 16GB up to 1TB M.2 SSD
- Routing Tables: Unified Forwarding Tables: up to 354K MPLS labels, 350K LPM, 128K ACL
- Content Aware Processing: Layer 2-7 packet classification, FCoE
- Transceivers: QSFP28 upto 4.5W power, SR to 300m, LR to 10km, DAC (to 5m passive)